The study of schedule of a technological operation reveals the schedule that allows a shorter path of movement and optimal sequence of grips and movements in the operation. Better schedule and sequence lead to the increasing of labour productivity and better humanization in work, as well as better utilization of existing resources, shortening the total length of moving the objects of work, reducing the number of grips, shortening the duration of the operation.
Organizational model is different from the production technology and it can be made in a written form or acquired during a long series of repetitions, and it is caused by:
• workplace must have the optimal size,
• working conditions should correspond to standards,
• equipment should enable work in a standing or sitting position (employee elects)
• equipment should be located in the optimal zone is selected according to the frequency of handling,
• arrange the equipment to provide the optimal sequence of movements in the operation and
• arrange the equipment for supplying the workplace so that it should be optimal in relation to employees and inter phase transport.